We think what you do is important.
And software should maximise how you accomplish it.
So our team of highly skilled programmers and designers are available to build a system that works for you.
The normal process, from start to finish
1. Consultation to discuss your requirements
2. ISArc put together a plan, schedule and quote for your consideration
3. Upon agreement of plan, schedule and quote with you ISArc begin the design and building project.
4. ISArc feed back at designated check points to keep you up to date with progress of project.
5. Beta version of project is trialed by you.
6. ISArc make any requested changes and updates to produce final version.
7. You rolls out final version of system.
8. ISArc provide ongoing technical support (for system)
9. ISArc can also provide onsite training if desired (if agreed in original plan)
10. Ongoing maintenance contracts are available if you need your system to continually develop to keep up with your business.